And the food... no one told me the food was going to be that good.
Wednesday, July 9, 2014
By
Gemini
on
2:15 PM
Sorry I've been gone for so long, but life has picked up a bit, but I want to explain the one even that blew my mind. Bonnaroo, if you like music as much as I do, you've probably heard of this place. It is a musical wonderland in the middle of Manchester, Tennessee. If you know of anyone who has participated in the event, you have probably heard of spirit this four day festival. Bonnaroo bleeds happiness and good music, and for four days, it's only about the company you keep, the UV rays from the sun, the chilled nights and the music you love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Popular Posts
-
Sin City is one of my favorite cities in the entire world. Now it's not because it is one of the most common places people flock to, to ...
-
Exciting news part one! I have been asked to blog for an Orlando fashion magazine called Lapalme Magazine! I am so ...
-
I really like to shoot against walls of color. These walls just happen to be grey, which I fancied. A lot of new and exciting things a...
-
Sorry I've been gone for so long, but life has picked up a bit, but I want to explain the one even that blew my mind. Bonnaroo, if you l...
-
Sometimes I like to dress really girly, and by sometimes I mean it's been happening more often than not. But fear not, the tights ...
-
Had an impromptu trip to Columbus, Ohio. I hadn't been there in years and the trip was everything and more. Here are a few highlights o...
-
Today we saw cute puppies and ate lots of food that was too bad for us. I also felt that I looked like a tree, so much green and so mu...
-
I love the days that you spend on your own. Got a nice veggie sammie and ice cream. Cappacino chocoloate chip and cinnamon c...
-
Yesterday was stuffing, I went to the Milk District in Orlando and experienced "Tasty Tuesdays," for the first time. Now this...
-
Today was amazing. Being in college and living in central Florida I love to find the "cool" places. Saying "cool...
Powered by Blogger.







0 comments :
Post a Comment