It was a grey day, but it was the perfect "hike."
Wednesday, June 11, 2014
By
Gemini
on
9:07 AM
Hiking in Florida does not mean climbing hills and the sides of mountains, it means jut walking trails. So to say I went hiking the other day seems like a lie, but we went flat hiking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Popular Posts
-
Sin City is one of my favorite cities in the entire world. Now it's not because it is one of the most common places people flock to, to ...
-
Exciting news part one! I have been asked to blog for an Orlando fashion magazine called Lapalme Magazine! I am so ...
-
I really like to shoot against walls of color. These walls just happen to be grey, which I fancied. A lot of new and exciting things a...
-
Sorry I've been gone for so long, but life has picked up a bit, but I want to explain the one even that blew my mind. Bonnaroo, if you l...
-
Sometimes I like to dress really girly, and by sometimes I mean it's been happening more often than not. But fear not, the tights ...
-
Had an impromptu trip to Columbus, Ohio. I hadn't been there in years and the trip was everything and more. Here are a few highlights o...
-
Today we saw cute puppies and ate lots of food that was too bad for us. I also felt that I looked like a tree, so much green and so mu...
-
I love the days that you spend on your own. Got a nice veggie sammie and ice cream. Cappacino chocoloate chip and cinnamon c...
-
Yesterday was stuffing, I went to the Milk District in Orlando and experienced "Tasty Tuesdays," for the first time. Now this...
-
Today was amazing. Being in college and living in central Florida I love to find the "cool" places. Saying "cool...
Powered by Blogger.








0 comments :
Post a Comment